Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chili & Basil Scallops | Kimchi Omelet

***

Hello friends!

What a fab time I had in Texas at singer Jewel's ranch! I brought my friend Wendy (she made sure I was a good girl) and spent all day taping fun videos with Jewel and David Tutera.

Can't wait to share more photos and of course, the videos with you. They are still working on editing everything, but hopefully sometime before Thanksgiving.

After Texas, I swung by Atlanta for a super-quick 35 hours - to speak at Les Dames d'Escoffier annual conference.

My friend and author of Bon Appetit, Y'all & Basic to Brilliant Y'all, Virginia Willis invited me to hang out with the "Dames" - it was great to meet so many new people!

Of course, a trip to Atlanta wouldn't be complete without a meal with friends - Taka Sushi with Gwen, Mele Cotte and Candace, my editor at Discovery Health. I think I might have scared them a bit with orders of yamaimo & ume, hamachi kama, natto (oh yes, i did!) and Ankimo.

:-)

Chili and Basil Scallops

A recipe for Chili and Basil Scallops by author of Mighty Spice Cookbook, John Gregory-Smith.

-> Read post

Kimchi Omelet

Kimchi Omelet Recipe - a simple 10 minute recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

-> Read post

Guilty

See what Coco has been up to lately.

-> Read post

Fun Finds

Lots of new fun finds!

-> Read post

New Giveaways

New giveaways this week:

  • Easy Canvas Print 16x20 Gallery Wrap
  • Bialetti Trends Pasta Pots
  • Jacob Bromwell

--> Enter giveaways

facebook twitter

Powered by Mad Mimi®

No comments:

Post a Comment