Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Mains (The Turkey)

Thanksgiving Mains (The Turkey)


Thanksgiving Mains (The Turkey)

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 03:15 PM PST



Up next in the Thanksgiving dinner roundups is perhaps the most important part of the dinner, the main course, the turkey. I have to say that a simple roast turkey dinner is one of my favourites and I am always looking forward to it. If you are thinking that it is getting a bit dull after so many years you are in luck because there lots of different things that you can do with it to make it more exciting. One of the things that I like to do since I am generally not feeding a large family is to just roast a turkey breast which can get big enough to serve two and have plenty of leftovers. If you are serving a very large family, it never hurts to have a second meat at the table and a ham or a roast beef or lamb make great additions to the table. Of course I couldn't really serve a roast turkey dinner without gravy and cranberry sauce as they go hand in hand.

Read the recipe »


No comments:

Post a Comment