Thursday, December 1, 2011

[Update] There is 1 new post in "Simply Recipes"

Simply Recipes

Here is the Simply Recipes update for jorgehumbertocoelho.cooking@blogger.com


There is 1 new post in "Simply Recipes"

Italian Meatballs

Italian Meatballs

When I was a kid, the only time we ever had meatballs was with spaghetti or in albondigas soup. It never occurred to me that one could simply have meatballs with sauce, until I wandered into an Italian restaurant in San Francisco and ordered some, as an appetizer, or so I thought. To me, meatballs were small little things and three of them would have made a lovely starter for the more substantial entré to follow. Hah! My eyes practically fell out of their sockets when the meatballs arrived. They were almost the size of baseballs. Holy moly. But they were fabulous, and it just meant I had more food to share with my friends.

Continue reading "Italian Meatballs" »


 





Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment